The Ibeju Lekki Epe Peninsular which is regarded as the fastest real estate market in the whole of Africa, in the next five years, will be transformed by projects currently being executed for the area, under the Lekki Master Plan being led by the Lagos State Government. Lekki-Epe International Airport ,Lekki Free Trade Zone , Lekki Light Rail Network, Lekki Water Transport System, as well as vast road network including the rebuilding of the Lekki-Epe Express Way, landscaping and landscape irrigation, water supply and fire fighting water, storm water collection disposal, wastewater collection, solid waste management, power supply, telecommunications network and security are some of the projects currently on the desk in the Ibeju Lekki Epe Corridor.
Perhaps you have heard of LEKKI PHASE 1, LEKKI AJAH, LEKKI SANGOTEDO and now IBEJU LEKKI. Perhaps you think its too far out and you don’t want to buy there. Let me convince you NOW!. Land acquisition is the easiest way of getting into real estate and property. Any retirement fund is not complete without a property portfolio included as its where you can sit back and live off your rental income!. Seeing that land and properties appreciate on a daily basis you can never go wrong. Below are some of the reasons to invest in the Ibeju Lekki Epe corridor of Lagos State;
1. THE NEW multi billion Naira Lekki-Epe International Airport
2. New Sea Port
3. Dangote Refinery
4. Free Trade Zone
5. New Shoprite
6. Pan Atlantic University
7. 4th Mainland Bridge
8. Access to luxury resorts such as; La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, Eleko beach and Other beautiful Beach.
9. Major Industries (Eleganza Industrial City, Coscharis HQ, New Computer Village and so much more).
10. Fastest Growing region in Nigeria.
11. Property will more than triple in appreciation within the next 2 years.
12. Free from typical lagos omo onile and government acquisition or interest.
13. Instalment payment available.
14. Neighbour to lots of estates, such as; Oakwood Garden Estate Phase 2, Amen Estate Phase 1 and 2, Cedarwood Park, Pleasant Bay Estate, amongst others.
The best decision one can take now is to purchase a property within the Ibeju Lekki Epe corridor. And we at Check D’Deck Homes are poised to assist you purchase not just a property but one you will have absolutely no regrets with at all times. Lets do more…